General ordering/payment information
Point of contact
For customer service and order, please contact:
Attn: Customer Service
International Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 502
Somerville, MA 02143
Fax: +1 617-623-3101 Tel: +1 617-623-3016
Ordering, order processing, and payment
- You may place your order by postal mail, fax, telephone, or e-mail.
- If correct payment is included with your order, the order will be fulfilled, and you will be sent a paid invoice.
- If no payment, or insufficient payment, is included with your order, you will be sent a pro forma invoice to be paid. Once we have received full payment against that invoice, the order will be fulfilled, and you will be sent a paid invoice.
- We have a policy of pre-payment. An order will be fulfilled only when we have received full payment for it.
- Payment may be made by cheque (in U.S. dollars), by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), or by wire transfer. Instructions for wire transfer are available upon request.
- Payment by cheque may be mailed to the customer service address. Payment by credit card can be made by telephoning or faxing us your card information and authorization.
- If you wish to send payment by express delivery, please address it to: Customer Service, International Press, 387 Somerville Avenue, Somerville, MA 02143, U.S.A.