Journal of Blockchain Research
ISSN Print 2643-5748 ISSN Online 2643-5756
2 issues per year
Hong Wan (Purdue University)
The Journal of Blockchain Research (JBR) is a peer-reviewed journal aiming to disseminate leading-edge research and discussions of blockchain technology. Its goal is to publish rigorous, innovative, insightful work of theories and applications related to blockchain technology. In order to facilitate the interdisciplinary nature of the blockchain research, the journal’s editorial team includes experts working in several different areas of research.
JBR seeks previously unpublished papers on various blockchain-related research with solid grounding in the following (non-exhaustively listed) areas: statistics, computer science and engineering, economics and finance, network science, cognitive and behavioral science, operational research, business analytics, game theory, mechanism design, social choice and social consensus, trust and certification, etc.
We are interested specifically in the following topics:
- Data analysis of the blockchain system
- System study and analysis of the blockchain system
- Application and analysis of the blockchain, in both cryptocurrency and non-cryptocurrency areas
- Game theory and mechanism design
- Distributed computing and storage
- Distributed sensing and decision making
Publication to begin in 2019.
2 issues per year.